coming across as gay

Soldato
What's wrong with NOT wanting to seem gay? What is this world coming too? Lefties and noofs taking over I see? A few yrs back, I joined a gym with a friend and there was a 25% discount if you done the joint membership (ie with the person who's living with you).. So i went in with my male friend to get the joint membership, however I remember being soooooooooo embarrassed about the girls at the counter thinking i was some kind of homo, that I bought my girlfriend along to sign up.. It was so damn obvious what we were upto in cheating the system.. but it was a whole lot better than thinking we were a couple of homo's. The OP is correct to be concerned.

Yeah.... Thats a little OTT

Soldato
What's wrong with NOT wanting to seem gay? What is this world coming too? Lefties and noofs taking over I see? A few yrs back, I joined a gym with a friend and there was a 25% discount if you done the joint membership (ie with the person who's living with you).. So i went in with my male friend to get the joint membership, however I remember being soooooooooo embarrassed about the girls at the counter thinking i was some kind of homo, that I bought my girlfriend along to sign up.. It was so damn obvious what we were upto in cheating the system.. but it was a whole lot better than thinking we were a couple of homo's. The OP is correct to be concerned.

You sound quite insecure.

Soldato
a well thought out and logical response, with one drawback which is human nature.

I think I would probably do my damndest to make him feel massively uncomfortable. Start commenting on his ass or something and then tell ugly girl she was so hideous she turned you gay

leave them to stew in their own ignorance. I don't get the human nature bit.

whatever your choice I reckon the most important thing is to support your friend. After that, it doesn't matter what conclusion you come to with regard to dealing with your neighbours

Soldato

close call. How many kinds of homo do you know?

I have only ever seen the lesser spotted queer if I met the greater PVC poor I would burn my eyes out

Soldato
Next time your neighbours start on the 'subject', just stand there, then point at them and belly laugh, long and loud until you embarrass them into crawling back under their rock. You must remember to keep pointing at them though :p

Permabanned
people think im gay cause I never have a gf.

Im not gay im just a sexual deviant who cant commit to a girl for more than 1-2 weeks. 1 night usually

Permabanned
Shame on you for being hesitant to let your friend stay based on the thoughts of a bunch of idiots.

Also, compboyo, you're gay for yourself.

Soldato
What's wrong with NOT wanting to seem gay? What is this world coming too? Lefties and noofs taking over I see?

What do lefties have to do with anything? People are free to think what they want, no concern of mine.

A few yrs back, I joined a gym with a friend and there was a 25% discount if you done the joint membership (ie with the person who's living with you).. So i went in with my male friend to get the joint membership, however I remember being soooooooooo embarrassed about the girls at the counter thinking i was some kind of homo, that I bought my girlfriend along to sign up.. It was so damn obvious what we were upto in cheating the system.. but it was a whole lot better than thinking we were a couple of homo's. The OP is correct to be concerned.

Hahahahahaha...ha. It's pretty sad that you care so much about others opinions.

@OP: + one for banging your neighbours wife.

Permabanned
Shame on you for being hesitant to let your friend stay based on the thoughts of a bunch of idiots.

Also, compboyo, you're gay for yourself.

yes im a happy chappy

Also, Ill send you a video off me fapping to a pamela anderson poster to prove im not gay ok :cool:

Soldato
why would you want to be deviant about having sex with someone ? weird..

the easiest thing to make him stop, is bring a girl home, not a bloke

Soldato
What the ****! what business is it of your neighbours let alone anyone else what your sexual orientation is. Tell the nosy ****ers you're into bestiality and you've had more hamsters than hes had vinegar strokes!

That's it tank, in like a ******* tank.

I agree with him ^^^^

Back
Top Bottom