Command & Conquer 4K remaster coming

Associate
Early days, we probably won’t see this one for years yet. But I’m already excited for it. Dune 2 and then the C&C games are what originally got me into gaming.

Soldato
I can't wait. Been following this in the C&C subreddit for a while now. So far they seem to be doing things right. I really hope they don't **** it up.

Associate
Beyond a graphical and UI update the AI is the one thing that I’d most like to see improved. AI matches were nothing more than a basic tank rush and with a bit of practice became trivial to defeat. It was good for the day but it doesn’t hold up nowadays.

Soldato
If this comes good lets hope for RA 1 and 2 also :D

I'd probably argue that RA2 is the best C&C game out there but its close between the first 3. certainly with LAN and Netplay RA2 was the game I put most hours into anyway, but I do love them all :)

If this comes good lets hope for RA 1 and 2 also :D

I'd probably argue that RA2 is the best C&C game out there but its close between the first 3. certainly with LAN and Netplay RA2 was the game I put most hours into anyway, but I do love them all :)

RA1 (and both expansions) will be part of the package apparently.

My opinion differs slightly with RA2 being the best in the series, however I am not against a remake of that further down the line.

With regards to this an new C&C games I believe this is EA trying to reboot the franchise after the abomination otherwise known as C&C4. If this works out well, hopefully we'll get brand new C&C games in the future, including a proper C&C4, a decent RA3 and Generals 2...

Back
Top Bottom