Computer desk

Soldato
My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £760.25
(includes shipping: £15.30)

Joking aside, your local furniture shop or ikea would probably be your best bet.

Ha that would've perfect for me, sadly I would have to sell my children to afford that which wouldn't be practical ha ha, but then again spending the cost of a decent gaming computer on a desk is crazy anyways.

Associate
Don't just look for desks, search for tables and dressing tables as well. Its surprising what the price difference can be between two relatively similar pieces of furniture.

Associate
If its an enclosed space; 2x1 battens on all 3 sides (short enough length ways as well that you will probably get away with 2 battens on the back and side wall only - or if in the middle of a space; one batten on the back and 2 leg poles for the front corners secured to the floor), kitchen worktop cutoff on top (obviously the further you stray from laminate the more costly the piece will be).
Either one you can put your unit underneath on a pedestal or if the unit is sff then can put next to the monitor. Cheap as you like.

Soldato
Go on the popular auction site.

The other year I purchased what would have been almost £2500 worth of Ikea Galant desks for under £400. Once desks become second hand they hold no value, keep searching and you will eventually find what you want.

Associate
Go on the popular auction site.

The other year I purchased what would have been almost £2500 worth of Ikea Galant desks for under £400. Once desks become second hand they hold no value, keep searching and you will eventually find what you want.
This is true. I have purchased a good desk for 1/3 of the value from this site.

Back
Top Bottom