Concerned about Becks and Henry

You should watch 'lost in translation' Bill Murray film!!
Oh dear god, I'd gouge my eyes out if I had to watch that again.

Ever want to torture me and get information from me play that and the passion of christ on a loop and I'd crack before the opening credits are done.

Last edited:
According to the Sunday Times rich list

Beckham worth around. 450 million
Thiery worth about 130million

Reportedly paid 1.2Mil each . Rumours ars Becks is or has been paid 5 mill for an Ali Express advertising campaign nice work if you can get it!

Ok I get this easy money thing but what's the talk about keeping you busy or occupied?

Don't get that, far too many fun things in life to do.

These guys have been multimillionaires and living the high life since they were teenagers. They've probably ticked off 100x the amount of fun things you can do in life compared to us mere chumps.

Keeping busy for an afternoon with a friend and taking home a cool million sounds like a fun time to me

Oh dear god, I'd gouge my eyes out if I had to watch that again.

Ever want to torture me and get information from me play that and the passion of christ on a loop and I'd crack before the opening credits are done.

I actually quite enjoyed it, plus what's her name is properly fit in that movie.

These guys have been multimillionaires and living the high life since they were teenagers. They've probably ticked off 100x the amount of fun things you can do in life compared to us mere chumps.

Keeping busy for an afternoon with a friend and taking home a cool million sounds like a fun time to me
I mean, I can't argue with that.

I was mistakenly considering it from a chump viewpoint :)

E: As a chump I'd spend more time and do a lot more for a few million to be fair

Last edited:
ergh .. OPs not aware of their adverts for Jinping and MBS ? countries with worst human rights records ..
and doesn't think of that, whenever they are advertising benign walkers or beer (neither of which are perhaps part of a healthy life style either)

Back
Top Bottom