Configuring a custom build.

Associate
Hi,

I have a question regarding configurable PC's from Overclockers.

Having attempted to configure a build from different available starting setups on the web page I cannot get all the options that I would like in any one system.

That is the configurable options are different with different PC's, now I can understand that if the components would not fit the other available builds but when such items as power supplies, etc have only a limited list on some builds I cannot actually get the full spec of what I want to buy.:(

So is it possible to come up with a spec that I can get built by Overclockers as long as I use components that they normally list for configuration changes albeit on different builds?

Has anyone done this before?

In addition, why is it not possible to deselect an NVME M.2 drive and just have a normal hard drive with the OS installed?

As I regard the NVME drives as an expensive addition when I already have a 1TB Evo SSD that I can use instead.

Thanks for any advice,

Martin

Soldato
So is it possible to come up with a spec that I can get built by Overclockers as long as I use components that they normally list for configuration changes albeit on different builds?

Sure. Create a build selecting the components individually and OCUK will build it for you for a modest fee. As @Angelwolf said, post in the Customer Service forum.

Associate
OP
Hi,

Thanks for the advice.:D

I did ask on the customer area but unfortunately, they did not get back to me.

I'll give them a ring.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom