Confirming Markers on PND

Soldato
Yup, hence the thread. It could have been a lot worse so I guess I should be thankful to the theiving arresting officers for their corruptness! Wearing body cams as well the brazen *****.

Why on earth are you carrying around a butterfly knife and a lock knife? The photo isn't the best, but the charge seems to make mention to several knives you've got on you?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Why on earth are you carrying around a butterfly knife and a lock knife? The photo isn't the best, but the charge seems to make mention to several knives you've got on you?
EyIGi1t.gif

Can't have the other dealers moving in on his turf ;)
Considering I pulled in over a ton a year contracting to Santander for 10 years, I don't need to be no petty drug dealer lol

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Thanks Burnsy, is it safe to assume they are exempt because no personal data is held? Meaning the markers only associate to the cars plate, correct?

Associate
Considering I pulled in over a ton a year contracting to Santander for 10 years, I don't need to be no petty drug dealer lol

With the new IR35 rules and the clearing out of contractors in the City by some firsm, I assume the OP is looking to supplement his income.

Contracting isn't anywhere as lucrative as it used to be!

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
It’s possible, but there are general exceptions to gdpr for policing/law enforcement, and is more likely to fall under that category. A Google search for “data protection exemptions” should bring you to the information commission website talking about exemptions.
Thank you. It appears so, so would be daft for me to assume.

With the new IR35 rules and the clearing out of contractors in the City by some firsm, I assume the OP is looking to supplement his income.

Contracting isn't anywhere as lucrative as it used to be!
Hahaha :D big assumption considering the post you quoted.

Also, people who refer to London as "the City" with a capital "C" need to go to one of China's "re-education" camps.

OP did you change your reg? That's what it's tagged too
Not yet. One thing at the moment is I'm struggling to get pulled - I'm starting to think they haven't marked my car, but I can't just risk it on an assumption. Also, I can't find my retention paperwork for NVP :( there's been 3 house moves since and I've no clue where it is.

Man of Honour
Thanks Burnsy, is it safe to assume they are exempt because no personal data is held? Meaning the markers only associate to the cars plate, correct?

Personal data is pretty irrelevant here due to the exemption for law enforcement purposes - so even if it were personal data, that doesn't give you any more rights.

Edit: as has already been mentioned by Donnie Fisher.

Back
Top Bottom