Confused Need help please

Associate
Hiya, I have a budget of around 1400-1500, I was looking at all the pre-built machines and have been out the loop that long I have no idea really whats the best bang for buck, my heads spinning with how many are on display and not knowing which one would be t he best choice for my hard earned cash.

I will mainly be using this to game at 1080p, I already have a 1060 6gb in my current machine which I can use if needed to make a big diff in performance elsewhere, please I want to order this today, right now but my heads torn lol

Soldato
Hiya, I have a budget of around 1400-1500, I was looking at all the pre-built machines and have been out the loop that long I have no idea really whats the best bang for buck, my heads spinning with how many are on display and not knowing which one would be t he best choice for my hard earned cash.

I will mainly be using this to game at 1080p, I already have a 1060 6gb in my current machine which I can use if needed to make a big diff in performance elsewhere, please I want to order this today, right now but my heads torn lol

could just save yourself some cash and go i7 8700k+ mobo and ram - modern case and 1tb ssd drive to move all your games over
cooler to keep chip down and VRM cool- googled your CLC and would sound like a jet engine with a 8700k

CODE
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £988.64 (includes shipping: £11.70)

next option , slapping in a second hand i7 2700k and grabbing a GTX 1070 and 1440p screen ?

not to confident then ask OCUK to slap that together and post it - might cost a little extra though - move your GPU/PSU and drives over

Associate
Sounds like you have makings of a good system just whip out the mobo/cpu/ram for a more modern i5/ddr4 or ryzen5/ddr4 .. or alternatively you could splurge the whole lot on a 1070ti and a 1440 monitor. 1060 6gb is easily good enough to game on atm, you could save your money till ryzen2 and volta hit the streets, invest it in BitCoin and you'll have twice as much to spend in 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom