Congrats Spie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont Let the power go to your head:D

Congradulations
icon14.gif

Man of Honour
Good luck going it alone Spie!

I dare say it means more work, responsibility (and liability) but will no doubt be even more rewarding.

OCuK has been my first choice for PC hardware since discovering it a couple of years ago and it's always my first recommendation to other people looking to buy kit.

May it go from strength to strength!

:cool:

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Mrs Spie
Yes,Congratulations to you Mr Spie.

All your hard work has paid off.

All my love,
Your very proud wife xx

What a lovely sentiment - that just brightened up my day :)

I've already said congrats (I got there first :p ;) in the other thread, but what the heck!! Congratulations, May Merriment and Babycham abound! :D

Permabanned
Originally posted by Lopéz
The thing is - you really would do it wouldn't you? :D

Urm.....yes. Your point?...

;)

I'm a corporate whore dammit!!!!

:D

So, Spie - about this sponsorship deal. Did I mention the WWE are looking at me? They get five million viewers a week on their top rated Uk show, and thats a lot of potential customers. Did someone say Scrapheap Challenge?I'd show you my application for the new series, but I've already sent it in. Went about the same time as my Big Brother application......blah blah blah ;)

Majik

Associate
Originally posted by MajikNWA
Urm.....yes. Your point?...
So, Spie - about this sponsorship deal. Did I mention the WWE are looking at me? They get five million viewers a week on their top rated Uk show, and thats a lot of potential customers. Did someone say Scrapheap Challenge?I'd show you my application for the new series, but I've already sent it in. Went about the same time as my Big Brother application......blah blah blah ;)

Majik

Give this man a sponsorship deal! :D

Congrats Spie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom