Congratulations Don Otacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Lmao at scuzi's pic, when i laughed it reminded me that my eye was still swolen from when my cat scratched it earlier!!!

Congrats matey! Although i still thought of you as a don anyway for some reason, along with most of the other Underbosses.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Haly said:
It's like having 2 Gillys.....the forums might implode :/
Aye, my young padawan seems to have come of age :)

Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these, and these alone.

Permabanned
Gilly said:
Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these, and these alone.

Have you forgotton to take your tablets again? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom