Connection Issues using 5g Home Broadband Router

Associate
Hi, I have just set up a Three 5g home broadband router, and have an issue with getting gaming consoles and being able to log into accounts.

I have a PS4, PS5 and a nintendo switch which seem to have issues. I can get all these to connect to the WiFi no problem, but once connected I can't log into to the PlayStation network. On the switch it also connects to the internet, but won't actually load anything, not even the online shop or YouTube.

When I do a speed test on the test internet connection page I'm getting over 200Mbps download so I can definitely see they are connected to the internet.

Is there a setting that needs changed to allow the consoles to actually log in to user accounts?

I have went into 192.168.0.1 to the router admin page but this Three router has hardly any settings available to change.

Thank you for any help!

Edit: connected the smart telly too and YouTube app on that doesn't work either, but same thing, testing connection gives a fast download speed and says the connection to internet is successful

Back
Top Bottom