Contactable at number to remove

Soldato
Hi

I recently used a temporary iPhone with a phone plan from that country while I was abroad staying with family.

I signed into the phone with my apple ID, before I left I signed out of the iPhone.

I got home and noticed the phone was still listed in my devices so I removed it.

On my iMac under iCloud settings in the contactable at numbers the number from the temp phone is still listed and I cannot seem to delete it from the list.

It only seems to be on my iMac that the number is still showing, on my own iPhone its not showing.

Is there a simple way to remove the number from my iMac?

Soldato
OP
I have the same problem with my wife’s phone. If you or anyone works it out please tag me on the reply.

Not found a solution yet but maybe I need to sign out of iMessage on the phone as well, I believe that just signing out of iCloud in settings doesn't sign out of things like iMessage, FaceTime, but I may be wrong.

Soldato
Apparently, changing your password forces all numbers to be removed, when you sign back in on the devices you have, it should only then show your current numbers. According to the support article, ive never done it myself.

Back
Top Bottom