Convince Dad To Let Us Get A Kitten

Soldato
Tell your mum just to go and get a kitten. Once your dad sees how cute it is he'll love it. If he's the only one in the house against it then he'll just have to get used to it :p

I agree with the comments that dogs are better than cats. Give me a puppy any day!

Soldato
Castor said:
Tell him kittens reduce the static fields in houses and any audio equip he gets will greatly benefit from it.

...and don't show him this:

Cats_7.jpg

axe

axe

Suspended
i read it as convince dad to let us get a kitchen ... once i got half way down the thread i was like WTF why are people posting pictures of cats .. a few mins later it clicks :o

Caporegime
I got a 6 week old kitten yesterday, man it's awesome!
kitten.jpg

It's only had it's eyes open for 11 days.
I actually cut a nights drinking short so I could go home and play with it. I know, I'm such a wuss :(.

Associate
Bezinator said:
My mums wants a kitten and has done for a while, and my dads just plain NO without really explaining. He also gets everything like a new car, new sat nav system and new cd player for the car.

All my mum gets its a bucket of ironing...

Anything you lot can think of to let my mum get one??

Ta,
B
He'll most likely be the one feeding it in the morning. And the one who's up late at night when he hears a pained mewling from outside. And the one who has to take it to the vet with a skeleton in little kitty pieces which can never be repaired, before telling his family that no, the vet couldn't put kitty together again.

The last cat we had died 5 years ago. My mum finally got her way and got another kitten last august but It'll be my dad who has the responsibility of taking it to the vet if it ever has an accident.

I don't want to presume anything about your family but perhaps it'll be you dad who has to do all the dirty jobs.

Or maybe he just doesn't want another cat poo-ing all over his garden. :)

Suspended
Well we've had our cat for several years now, only sociable with the g/f unless she wants something and has taking to crapping either in the bathroom or the front room under the window.

Your dad sounds a lot like the g/fs dad, you could be watching something on TV and he would walk in and say "Our tv doesnt get this" and turn it over, usually god damn Star Trek and then fall asleep! Hate people like that!

Anyway, its simple, you buy one for your mum as a present! :D

Your dad has no say in it then!

Soldato
danza said:
My cats eat Tesco Kitten biscuit thingies. They do the job as good as most of the other 'top' brands, and I doubt they cost more than a couple of hundred quid to feed per year.

Cats generally cost less to run than dogs, too.
lol i love the way you talk about cats like there vehicles :p

Back
Top Bottom