Cookies

Soldato
Soldato
OP
https://www.bakingmad.com/recipe/copycat-millie-s-cookies

Try these. Take hardly any time to make and you can fridge or freeze the mix, I usually only cook 2 or 3 cookies at a time. If frozen, take it out and handle it for 10 seconds and it is basically ready to cook.

Not pre-made.... homemade from scratch. Quick and easy.

You're talking to a Man that eats microwave chips because i can't be arsed to wait for the cooker to heat up. :D

Associate
Yep, Oreos are crap. There are many tastier ways to give yourself diabetes.

I just Googled "difference between cookies and biscuits" and there seems to be a lot of differing ideas...

Part of the problem will be that the distinction is completely different over here compared with the US.

Soldato
Yeah, when i think of American biscuits I think of the little things you get with Popeyes and KFC. Like those little salty scone things. Love them though

Associate
I feel like Oreo cookies are something the Americans enjoy more than Britains. I do enjoy it but very rare to actually consider putting it in my trolley. It doesn't go well with tea but extremely well with coffee. It has a unique taste profile, many cool gadgets to go with it and it does cure that sugary appetite at a very low cost.

Love Cadburys Oreo. And other variations including donuts (is it meant to be doughnuts?), cheesecake etc.

To be honest the latest "trend" is biscoff flavour. Its everywhere!

And I do agree with this "trend" thing of biscoff. It is in fact everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom