Copy me everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, over 24 hours passed and no worthwhile hint from 5UB as to what this is all about. If youre going to keep people interested, you have to play the game and give them hints, at least give them something to speculate over. Its been constant silly posts and F5 key bashing and were still in the complete dark.

Besides, he's not even online any more so nothing is going to happen tonight I suppose.

dont't care I still love VALVE

:)

Oh well, over 24 hours passed and no worthwhile hint from 5UB as to what this is all about. If youre going to keep people interested, you have to play the game and give them hints, at least give them something to speculate over. Its been constant silly posts and F5 key bashing and were still in the complete dark.

Besides, he's not even online any more so nothing is going to happen tonight I suppose.

20120402200000640.jpg

:p

Recently, he has been giving away 100s of CS:GO BETA codes. Still, there are hundreds of others who still want a key. He wanted to get as many people to say We Love VALVe, so he send the thread to VALVe and he gets more codes. The more the people, the more chance of him getting a code.

The fact that he said they are sleeping means he already tried to e-mail them, or at least get hold of them, without getting an answer back. That is why he can't say anything else

Recently, he has been giving away 100s of CS:GO BETA codes. Still, there are hundreds of others who still want a key. He wanted to get as many people to say We Love VALVe, so he send the thread to VALVe and he gets more codes. The more the people, the more chance of him getting a code.

The fact that he said they are sleeping means he already tried to e-mail them, or at least get hold of them, without getting an answer back. That is why he can't say anything else

Every opportunity to get a CS:GO BETA key, I've missed out on. I'm always busy doing something when the opportunity arises, and then when I discover it all, it's obviously too late.:(

I'm a massive CS fan too, which doesn't help. Played since Beta 5 days right up to the present. OK I don't play as much as I used to, but I've always found time to play it. CS:GO has me (for the first time since CS V1.0) got me all excited again. I'm liking the 'look' of it so far. It has the face lift it's needed for a while. The core game-play mechanics still look there too, if a little different. Very eager to try it. Will keep anxiously waiting for another opportunity - I did my bit earlier in the thread with the "We love VALVE!" so I will wait and see. Not gonna get my hopes up though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom