Cork Ceili: First crack at a joiner

Associate
main.php

The Ceilimhor from a bandstand. September 2005 in Cork (then European capital of culture) going for the world Ceilidh record. They cordoned off the South Mall and filled it fith folks. Everyone wore a wristband they got at the gates so the numbers could be counted.They broke the record with 8371 people were dancing similtaneously.

My first crack at a joiner, they're darn good fun, I've been at this for a couple hours now.

A "digital Illustration", 5 images shot landscape. A chunk of clone stamping to paper over the cracks

If you see a dead giveaway of a join, let me know, I can't fix them all, but its fun trying.

Associate
Great picture, just one join i can see, above the word gates in your post you can see the flag strings dont quite match up, follow the same line down formt hat and theres half a person,
otherwise a dam good shot

Soldato
yeah looks good, not sure if you've noticed but by the telephone blue boxes, a girl completely dissapears. Probably not avoidable, but it took me a while to spot it. Fairly busy shot so cant find the joins.

Back
Top Bottom