Corsair 520w + P180

Soldato
I've decided I'm going to pick one of these up after work today, but I want to make sure it will be fine with my Antec P180. Does anyone have an idea on how long the main ATX and 8pin cables are? I have a DS4 motherboard, so the power connectors are right at the top of the case. My current Tagan power supply just about reaches, and it's cables are 500mm in length.

Cheers. :)

PS: While I'm here, I will be running 2900XT, 3 hard drives, DVDRW, e6600 overclocked to 3GHz, Xfi, DS4, 2GB memory. I think it will be fine? Just to double check though.

Thanks again. :)

fyi I had a bit of trouble with the cables coming out of the psu and interfering with the lower fan - a bit of bending was in order. It's the same the other side of the lower fan if you use the lower hd cage...perhaps I should have removed the lower fan altogether..

Pipe & Slippers said:
fyi I had a bit of trouble with the cables coming out of the psu and interfering with the lower fan - a bit of bending was in order. It's the same the other side of the lower fan if you use the lower hd cage...perhaps I should have removed the lower fan altogether..

Yeah, I've removed the bottom fan as there was no way I could use it with my Tagan plus with the hard drives the other side. I find the psu fan is capable enough to provide decent airflow through there. Thanks for the heads up though :)

Back
Top Bottom