Corsair 570X Build

Associate
Hi Gents
Im building a top end Gaming PC from scratch. Really liked the Corsair 570X with white LED fans. 3 out front (RGB SP120)
I am going to install another on the rear (Exhaust Fan) and probably another one maybe two on the top. The system can support 6 fans in total. Im going to use AIO watercooling for CPU and AIO watercooled 1080Ti GPU. I have already fitted an TX 750W PSU in an inverted position (Blows out the base)

This is where I need you help...Are there any pitfalls or things about the Case that I should watch out for ?? I have noticed the Cable channels arent very well positioned (hidden) and I will probably get a shroud/cowling to cover the wires/cables coming from the PSU. Like I said earlier im going for a White and smoked glass theme type thingy.. Hopefully the smoke wont be from my GPU burning out... Do the RGB white LED's shine a bright as the normal Single colour fans ?? Or should I fit all the new fans RGB fans ??

Any help at all with this case would be very much appreciated guys

xl...out

Soldato
I was considering the same case as you until I watched the Hardware Cannucks youtube video. They changed my mind....I'm looking for another case.

Issues with the PSU shroud and cable management :/ Given I currently have the Corsair 600t case, this case was looking good, until I watched the video :/

Associate
OP
I was considering the same case as you until I watched the Hardware Cannucks youtube video. They changed my mind....I'm looking for another case.

Issues with the PSU shroud and cable management :/ Given I currently have the Corsair 600t case, this case was looking good, until I watched the video :/

That maybe but there are loads of videos on you tube saying how great the case is, I have a shroud plate and my case has a grommeted hole above the PSU cover ??? Perhaps my 570X is the mark 2 version.

Xl......out

Back
Top Bottom