Corsair 800d replacement

Associate
Anyone know if Corsair will be bringing out a new revision of the 800d or a new replacement case thats the same sort of size and great for watercooling?

The 800d is a good case but its been out quite a while now just wondered if they had anything new on the horizon :confused:.

Soldato
As far as I know the next case for release by corsair is the 500R, which I think is a midi case, pretty much the same as the 400R OCUK stock but in white and with a fan controller...

Associate
Corsair never discuss any future projects - so the only time you would know about an updated 800D would be if it popped up on some showfloor ... that hasn't happened yet.;)

I think the way Corsair will go though is to try and produce a silent high-end chassis and then go for something to replace the 800D soon after that.

Just a feeling though ...:D

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Well the 700/800 series are just so awesome it will be hard to anyway to beat them.

That being said, maybe allowing a fitting of a 240 rad at the bottom without having to hack it around yourself.

Associate
OP
yeah not keen on them they are so unfinished to start with, the corsair cases are nice as they make for a nice easy build, which is always good. I'm looking for a case to house a thermochill 120.3 & 120.2 rad dual loop setup. The 800d for me would need one more drive bay to fit equipment and I have. I use 2 x dual bay rez's and a fan controller so no room would be left for a dvd drive. I guess I could always change out one of the reservoirs for an internal rez fited to one of the d5 pumps, its such a big case there is plenty of room.

Back
Top Bottom