• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Corsair Air 540 - Will a 4080 fit?

Man of Honour
It absolutely dwarfs my 3070FE so I'd imagine it would - the only thing which might be a little close is the space between the side panel and the top side power connectors (if FE style) - but shouldn't be too tight.

Last edited:
Soldato
It absolutely dwarfs my 3070FE so I'd imagine it would - the only thing which might be a little close is the space between the side panel and the top side power connectors (if FE style) - but shouldn't be too tight.

I think my answer is better; especially given he didn't mention which 4080 and the size of the 4080 like all RTX4000 cards, varies wildly between models

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
ive not decided which one tbh, probably the cheapest at the time i buy.

I ask because i currently have a TUF 3080 in there and there an inch if that of clearance between the end of the card and the front fans

Back
Top Bottom