Corsair am4 brackets?

Caporegime
Is there some kind of delay on corsair getting these shipped out? Ordered one over a week ago and all i've got so far is verification of the paypal payment and nothing more. Contacted corsair support and not heard back from them yet =/

It was listed as in stock at the time of the order, so not sure what the delay is.

Caporegime
OP
Just received it, can't say im impressed with their eu store, no notification of shipment sent, no response to emails. Got it though which is the main thing.

Associate
Im not particually impressed with Corsair full stop recently, had a run in with them over a PSU RMA, it was absolutely ages by the time they got back to me.

Associate
Is there some kind of delay on corsair getting these shipped out? Ordered one over a week ago and all i've got so far is verification of the paypal payment and nothing more. Contacted corsair support and not heard back from them yet =/

It was listed as in stock at the time of the order, so not sure what the delay is.

Good to hear you received the bracket. I believe there is a 2-3 day processing time for all webstore orders, but you should have received an automated email. It might have landed in your spam box, which does happen a lot. Not sure which method you used to contact our customer support, but we do offer a live chat and a toll free skype number you can reach them at 24/7.

Caporegime
OP
Good to hear you received the bracket. I believe there is a 2-3 day processing time for all webstore orders, but you should have received an automated email. It might have landed in your spam box, which does happen a lot. Not sure which method you used to contact our customer support, but we do offer a live chat and a toll free skype number you can reach them at 24/7.

Was the support@corsair email address that was in the PayPal receipt. Sent 2 and not heard back.

Back
Top Bottom