Corsair Commander Mini?

Associate
Could someone confirm to me if I can use PWM fans and 3 pin fans on the commander mini, at the same time? And is the mini a true PWM controller, 12v all the time?

Associate
I've just added 6 x ML120 in my case. 2 controlled via the 100i v2 and the other 4 using the commander mini.

Wanted a silent PC but when things get hot I wanted to be able to cool really well. I'm happy with the current set-up. I really like the commander mini... so much I now have 6 on all PC's

Associate
OP
I've just added 6 x ML120 in my case. 2 controlled via the 100i v2 and the other 4 using the commander mini.

Wanted a silent PC but when things get hot I wanted to be able to cool really well. I'm happy with the current set-up. I really like the commander mini... so much I now have 6 on all PC's

Just need to find one then. Not on OCUK

Associate
can i use the 2 fans from the corsair H115i cooler and plug them into the the commander mini which are ML140 fans or should i connect the fans to the leads from the corsair H115i i have plugged the usb lead into header for corsair link on my motherboard for the H115i i am starting a new build and first time using link software and hydro coolers ect, thanks in advance

Associate

Me too, very happy with commander mini. I have connected 6 ML fans + pump and everything is working great. Speed setup based on GPU temps.

can i use the 2 fans from the corsair H115i cooler and plug them into the the commander mini which are ML140 fans or should i connect the fans to the leads from the corsair H115i i have plugged the usb lead into header for corsair link on my motherboard for the H115i i am starting a new build and first time using link software and hydro coolers ect, thanks in advance
You can connect fans directly to your mini.

Back
Top Bottom