** CORSAIR NODE PRO COMPETITION - RGB EVERY SINGLE THING **

OcUK Staff
Introducing the Corsair Lighting Node Pro Kit, which combines an RGB control module and 4 individually addressable LED strips to create an RGB taste sensation. It allows control of the 4 included LED strips, along with up to 6 Corsair HD RGB Fans (sold seperately) all of which can be controlled using the Corsair Link software.

Stock will be available in the next 10-14 days so preorder now!

Corsair Lighting Node Pro, RGB Lighting Controller with Individually Addressable RGB LED Strips @ £49.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...lly-Addressable-RGB-LED-Strips-CM-000-CS.html

The CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO provides individually addressable LED lighting with software control for unique lighting effects and vivid illumination of your PC.

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

If you simply cannot wait, and fancy a tasty freebie, I'm giving away the evaluation unit that I currently have sat on my desk to one lucky forum member. Entry is relatively simple, I want to see you RGB something. The crazier/funnier the better. Points will be awarded for ingenuity and effort. You have till lunchtime next Friday and we'll pick a winner at that point! Good luck.

OcUK Staff
OP
Kurgen;30490929 said:
yeah and wheres the competition...

OP said:
If you simply cannot wait, and fancy a tasty freebie, I'm giving away the evaluation unit that I currently have sat on my desk to one lucky forum member. Entry is relatively simple, I want to see you RGB something. The crazier/funnier the better. Points will be awarded for ingenuity and effort. You have till lunchtime next Friday and we'll pick a winner at that point! Good luck.

Whats the point of me writing these tasty forum posts if you're going to skim over them :)

Soldato
I present the world's first OCUK RGB mouse pad.
You are free to use the design as long as I get 10% commission for each sold.

CCOQUh1.jpg

Caporegime

Translation - It's **** and I don't want it, even for free ;) :D :p

Associate
ChugNorris;30490971 said:

Figured, so here's something just for the sake of it:

lighting-4.jpg

OcUK Staff
OP
JediFragger;30491781 said:
Translation - It's **** and I don't want it, even for free ;) :D :p

It's actually pretty cheap for what you get. Normally we use samples internally but as we already have 101 RGB solutions I thought it would be nice to let the forums have a chance at winning it :)

prt

prt

Associate
it is a 28CM RGB LED Aquarium Light

● Full waterproof LED bar design, provide oxygen for fish
● Come with a 24 key remote controller. The controller offers 16 colors / fading / dimming, which creates a beautiful effect in the aquarium
● You can also change the color with the switch if you can't find the remote controller
● High quality 5050 SMD chips, super bright
● Higher luminosity and long life span
● Low energy consumption and environmental friendly
● Safe and reliable
● Plug and play, easy operation
● You can use 2 or more led bars for a larger tank with one remote
● Color: RGB
● Waterproof: IP68
● Lumen: 200LM
● Remote controller powered by 1 X CR2025 battery ( included

Back
Top Bottom