Corsair one?

Associate
Glad to hear that. Yeah, we all got excited here when we saw the reviews as they've been all positive so far.

not surprised, i think it's amazing :) missing a m.2 ssd though :( what's the warranty situation like if i wanted to add one myself (as you don't sell with them fitted)

Nox

Associate
not surprised, i think it's amazing :) missing a m.2 ssd though :( what's the warranty situation like if i wanted to add one myself (as you don't sell with them fitted)

Nox
The port is on the back of the motherboard so you would have to take it apart and void the warranty unless you can get it pre-configured with an M.2 drive

Associate
does it definately void the warranty? I've not seen any official announcement either way. their site does say:

Future Proof.
CORSAIR ONE is engineered from the ground up to go the distance on performance. Built with industry standard components: full size graphics card, Mini ITX motherboard, full-height DRAM and flexible storage options, your CORSAIR ONE is designed to grow with you

Which would indicate we can upgrade it... this is pretty much why i was hoping Greybeard would answer.

Back
Top Bottom