Corsair PSU RMA

Associate
Has anyone had any experience of this? Do they send you a replacement out first or do you have to go without a PC for the length of the RMA?

Alternatively, has anyone replaced the fan on one of these? Mine now sounds like some piece of industrial machinery. As I can't afford to be without a PC (work purposes) I'm wondering what the best approach is.

Associate
probably if its on the 1st year of warranty you send it to your retailer and if they got stock they might send you a new one.have you contacted your retailer about rma'ing your psu?

Associate
OP
I bought it from OcUK a couple of months ago but from looking at their support pages it appeared that support 28 days after purchase was provided direct from the manufacturer. I wasn't sure whether that meant that I had to go to Corsair or that it was just an option to do so.

If OcUK could replace it I'd happily drive down and see if I could wait while they tested it (after all, it's a pretty easy to test a nosiy PSU).

C64

C64

Soldato
No It will be faster if you go direct to corsair, unless ocuk give you one of theres and send yours to corsair.Will cost you more to send, mine cost £18 to send to the netherlands takes about a week from sending to arriving at your door.I'd send it to ocuk you are covered with retailer for 1 year then past that you have to go to corsair.

Last edited:
Soldato
I sent my HX620 by the only signature method the post office offered... Parcelfarce Worldwide .... cost £27... so not too happy. Wasn't using a days hol to stay in and get it collected as is usually the cheaper option.

Sent on 26/9 and still showing as not arrived over there, getting fed up now as I'm running on an Earthwatts 380 which makes me nervous.... Quad + 8800 SLI

Was considering a TX650 to tide me over but after one failed unit, I'm a little off corsair and their returns address. Trouble is, seems to be the best value by far.

AD

Back
Top Bottom