• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Could someone check their 5600x queue against mine?

Associate
I just want do make sure I've not fallen through the cracks so to speak because at this rate it's either gonna be months before I get one OR the stock shortage will have been sorted out in which case there was no point pre-ordering!

I want to order a 3060Ti too and now I'm worried about ordering here.

Anyway, I ordered the 5600x on the 6th November, 9am. I started at 629 and I'm now at 483.

Soldato
That sounds about right. It also seems the UK's getting a large volume around in the 2nd half of December. There's a good chance all orders will be met by Christmas.

Associate
OP
Thanks for replying. That's potentially good news! My Reverb G2 is FINALLY turning up today so it would be nice to actually use it properly with the family over Christmas. New hardware launches have been classic 2020.

Associate
Thanks for replying. That's potentially good news! My Reverb G2 is FINALLY turning up today so it would be nice to actually use it properly with the family over Christmas. New hardware launches have been classic 2020.

Beat Sabre all the way

Associate
OP
Yep, it's arrived and Beat Sabre is playing fine on the current GTX1070 (albeit automatically set to 36% SS) so it will do in a pinch.

Back
Top Bottom