Counter-Strike: Source - DEMO

Associate
Amazing how all the old CS 1.6 "pro's" fail hard agaisnt even noobs in CSS though ;)

Still the games worth it, you'll waste hours on it, first month is a bitch though.

First time can be bad as this man says, but if you play on a deathmatch server for a bit it gives you a lot of practise with the guns etc.

Also css > 1.6

Associate
CSS great game, if your just starting now, i'd probably suggest going on things like Gungame, Zombie or other fun mods.
The mods are all i basically play now as i played that much 1.6 and css normally

Soldato
TF2 > CS:S> 1.6

CS:S is one of those games you can play for a quick round or two or you can play for a few hours. However, as mentioned, public play is pretty crap, but there are some fun mods for it!

Caporegime
TF2 > CS:S> 1.6

CS:S is one of those games you can play for a quick round or two or you can play for a few hours. However, as mentioned, public play is pretty crap, but there are some fun mods for it!

pub is pretty good if you can find a decent server with some good regs on it.

Nice bit of banter and suicide nade rushing :D

Soldato
CZ > 1.6 > CS:S > TF2

You made a mistake and accidently reversed the graph, I was nice and fixed it for you :p

Seriously though, I don't know why I like CZ so much, but I haven't played it really for months now.... I would probably be awful :(

Back
Top Bottom