couple foreclose on bank...

Soldato
Another chap did this not long ago, the bank had a legal requirements to reply to him within X days, when they didn't he took legal action which they ignored - so the courts seized property until compensation was paid.

Soldato
Just thought of this. Bit off topic. But my dad had a diamond drilling company with a partner. And towards the end of the partnership it was obvious my dad's partner was not going to pay his share of the tax bill. So my dad wrote about 5 or 6 letters to the tax man stating his partner is selling equipment and is going todo a runner. He sent them all recorded but he never got one letter back. Tax time came around, partner vanished and my dad was left with another 22,000£ tax bill. But due to the letters it never went any further. I remember him getting the phone call Friday afternoon and we were going on holiday Saturday.

Cool story bro.

Permabanned
I don't have an account with either of them. In fact, because I am a shareholder (unwillingly) they have an account with me..... ;)

This, im pretty sure all the bankers owe us taxpayers a bit of a pay off, afterall we bailed out their mess with what was basically gambling by city toffs

Caporegime
This, im pretty sure all the bankers owe us taxpayers a bit of a pay off, afterall we bailed out their mess with what was basically gambling by city toffs

well yeah the government owns a huge amount of shares in them now and in the future will sell them off for a huge profit.

Man of Honour

Just goes to show that someone being sure of something doesn't have to have any relationship to reality whatsoever...

Back
Top Bottom