Cpu block

Man of Honour
It's a good block but I would rather have a block with fittings for all current mainstream platforms to keep my future options open and not have a block that only fits a single platform. To be honest all of the best blocks are within a degree or two of each other so performance wise it doesn't make a vast difference as to which block you choose. Go and check some reviews to see how the blocks perform and how restrictive they are.

Soldato
OP
It's a good block but I would rather have a block with fittings for all current mainstream platforms to keep my future options open and not have a block that only fits a single platform. To be honest all of the best blocks are within a degree or two of each other so performance wise it doesn't make a vast difference as to which block you choose. Go and check some reviews to see how the blocks perform and how restrictive they are.
Thanks for the information will have a read of a few reviews I've always had Intel cpu but now going with amd just starting to get pieces together for the build

Back
Top Bottom