• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

CPU Mark benchmark

Associate
I7 3820 @ 4.5

1xz7uf.jpg

Soldato
The rankings in that list are for stock speeds. I may push more when I get my rampage board. Need 8 Pack to come bench his beast, think he's upto 5.2ghz on his sb-e and could be pushing 20k.

Last edited:
Associate
theses kinda results make mine look reaalt **** lol mine scores only 1232 :)

Well at least you can take comfort in the fact that this seems to be a very unreliable and inaccurate benchmark, it's why I never go on Passmark for benchmarks (on their GPU charts, it has a GTX 470 listed higher than a GTX 590 or HD 6990, so that just goes to show something at least). I much prefer to use Cinebench, because I find the results to always be very consistent and accurate.

Soldato
I hope so that thread was brilliant fun with banter and some great scores. My mobo is a bit quirky so moving to a rampage iv this week :)

That's what I'll be going for eventually. Problem at the moment is my 990X still eats everything for breaksfast so in no hurry to strip down my full WC loop just yet.

New R4E looks epic. Still love my R2E - awesome boards - bloody BOMBPROOF! enjoy :)

Soldato
I think i'm going to forgo the R4E and go with the R4F, I only upgraded as I had a decent clocking 920 d0 and I was offered a good amount for it :)

Caporegime
Long time since i benched the ol girl,

pmark.png

Full spec is.

17 920 DO @4ghz, (20x200)
Asus p6t Deluxe v2
12gb kingston hx, 9-9-9-27
Ocz vertex 2e bigfoot 120gb
Gigabyte gtx 670 windforce at +120 core, +760 memory

Thought about upgrading it, but im too skint to afford a new cpu, board and ram. Opted for a new gpu instead as my sli'd gtx 470's were too hot and loud, ill probly miss the heat in the winter time though.:D

Back
Top Bottom