• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

CPUZ Benchmark (all welcome)

Soldato
@aachil I use imgbb. It gives you direct forum embed bb codes which lets you paste them straight into the forum text box. No need to use the img button links as it comes with the required [ url ] and [img ] tags included. If you try and put these long forms into the add image function it will reject them.

You either need to:
  1. paste the picture link e.g. "www dot image host site dot picture address dot jpg" into the address line in the 'add image' pop-up box from the forum post composebar/ribbon task bar
  2. paste text such as: [ img ] "www dot image host site dot picture address dot jpg" [/ img] into the main text entry box (but without the spaces between the square brackets)
  3. if you want to also hyperlink to the picture at the image host site when someone clicks on it then the format is [ url ]=host site direct link[ img ]host site dot picture address dot jpg [/ img][ / url]
  4. with option 3 remember to use medium or thumbnail embed links if the picture is very large. This will display a smaller image into the forum box but people can see the full size image by clicking on it.

Last edited:
Soldato
@aachil Your image isn't showing, but it might be due to having privacy protections on the host site. Have you set the picture permissions in imgbb to be "private/link"?

Associate
i dont understand its showing for me.
how do i see this privacy protections thing?
i just uploaded on imgbb then copied image address and pasted

Last edited:
Associate
here is my tweaked 5700x
using pbo and cpu override 200mhz and curve optimizer
core 0 -22/core 1 -11/core 2 -8/core 3 -22/core 4 -24/core 5 -18/core 6 -24/core 7 -22
cjzieWG.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Getting just over 6200 on CPUZ benchmark:

E1XhX8q.png

A bit low compared to some who posted recently who are over 6400?
Snap!

image.png

WDEFFPC.jpg

artic liquid freezer 2

Associate
Nice, heres another KS, Direct die FTW

Very nice multi score.

What’s your SP score? Also is that a static all core overclock or are you just setting the boost ratios?

I can’t for the life of me get 6.3ghz stable as I’d need too much voltage for my cooling to handle?

Are you on water?

Last edited:
Soldato
Very nice multi score.

What’s your SP score? Also is that a static all core overclock or are you just setting the boost ratios?

I can’t for the life of me get 6.3ghz stable as I’d need too much voltage for my cooling to handle?

Are you on water?
So 108 p115 e95, on 2x 360 rads. Just set 2 cores to 63 and the rest to 60. I run using tuned AC/DC LLC values at level 4 on Hero board. Max temp running Cinebench R23 at 60/47/52 is 83c and that's pulling close to 360W, there is some form of protection kicking in as it does not score as it should at around 44.5k, should be 45k+

Associate
So 108 p115 e95, on 2x 360 rads. Just set 2 cores to 63 and the rest to 60. I run using tuned AC/DC LLC values at level 4 on Hero board. Max temp running Cinebench R23 at 60/47/52 is 83c and that's pulling close to 360W, there is some form of protection kicking in as it does not score as it should at around 44.5k, should be 45k+
Thanks for the info informative reply.

One last thing, with regards to ac/dc values I’ve notice tweaking the ac effects the vcore on multi load, I.e lower ac reduces the vcore.

But what does dc affect? I’ve not touched it.

I tend to use ac for multi load vcore and then vf offset for light load vcore.

Oh and when running Cinebench what frequency do your cores run at?

Thanks again

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for the info informative reply.

One last thing, with regards to ac/dc values I’ve notice tweaking the ac effects the vcore on multi load, I.e lower ac reduces the vcore.

But what does dc affect? I’ve not touched it.

I tend to use ac for multi load vcore and then vf offset for light load vcore.

Oh and when running Cinebench what frequency do your cores run at?

Thanks again
for ac/dc set to adaptive voltage, set your cores to say X57 then change to by core usage and leave as is for now, next put AC at 0.12 and DC to 0.98 which is the impedance for LLC4 on asus boards, then have HWinfo open and run cinebench r23, note down Vid voltage and core voltage, cpu power and ia power, reboot and change DC only to 1.00 retest and check results against 0.98, your after them to near enough match. some get to 1.02 where as i get to 1.03, once you have got your value you have tuned your loadlines correctly, this will use less power which obvs means less heat, then work on getting AC down from 0.12

i can run R23 at 6ghz, but its not perfect yet, max temp with direct die waterblock 83c

Back
Top Bottom