Craft Beer Gift Sets

Associate
Help needed - I've ordered my Dad a craft beer gift box for Christmas, company has taken the money and for next day delivery. Then.... Nothing. No beer, no response to emails and no answering phone calls. Looks like I'll have to do a charge back... ANYWAY...

Where can I get a suitable replacement craft beer gift online? Anyone know anywhere reliable?

Something in the region of £70 or so.

My beer knowledge stops at Budwiser :p

Alex

Capodecina
Soldato

Man of Honour
Honestly I'd go to your local supermarket of choice and get a few bottles from their range. The gift sets are generally overpriced and not great beer. For £70 you could get 30 odd bottles from Tesco/Morrisons/Asda

Soldato
Blacksheep/York Brewery do decent sets, although worth phoning to see if they'll be able to get it to you before xmas, what with strikes.
Otherwise there's Beer Hawk for generic mixed cases; been given a few of these over the years and they're ok.

Caporegime
Cheers everyone. A few for me to look at tonight :)
Spill the name of the company!

I've looked at a few of these for a gift for myself. But too many beers I don't like and they seem a bit over priced.

Makes an easy gift though.

Check money saving expert, they always have offers for these.

Last edited:
Soldato
Help needed - I've ordered my Dad a craft beer gift box for Christmas, company has taken the money and for next day delivery. Then.... Nothing. No beer, no response to emails and no answering phone calls. Looks like I'll have to do a charge back... ANYWAY...

Where can I get a suitable replacement craft beer gift online? Anyone know anywhere reliable?

Something in the region of £70 or so.

My beer knowledge stops at Budwiser :p

Alex
Where are you based? A lot of breweries will deliver locally.

Back
Top Bottom