Crasher Rules -17th feb GC1 Sheffield

I'd have bet my left leg that was Marcel Woods, but no, it's:

Pascal Feliz - Inside the Speaker (Part 2)

Thank you so much!! The first and third links are actually the same tune so you helped me solve two - much appreciated :) I got the second one as Maarten De Jong - Massive yesterday from a Sander Van Doorn March Identity mix and now realised you figured it out too lol. Not sure if this was Bondy's intro tune?

You also mentioned Keane - The Last Time (Martin Roth Remix), any idea when that came in? (would have been Bondy that played that for sure)

Do you know of anyone who took video footage?

Last edited:
I think you're asking way too much of my memory mate :)

Not sure of any specific video footage, it's a shame DSI is no more, there must have been lots on there.

If you find any other videos on youtube you'd like IDing I'll happily give it a shot though

EDIT\ Can i ask why the interest 6 years later? :)

I think you're asking way too much of my memory mate :)

Not sure of any specific video footage, it's a shame DSI is no more, there must have been lots on there.

If you find any other videos on youtube you'd like IDing I'll happily give it a shot though

EDIT\ Can i ask why the interest 6 years later? :)

Hahaha you'll regret you said that ;) Slightly off-topic from Crasher Rules but this one is the ultimate unknown Bondy tune and not even the man himself knows what it is. Keep getting told it's a remix of Loops & Tings but I have my doubts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXe6oelX-8

It's the first tune and it's really good! Drives me nuts that it hasn't been identified and it has been over 5 years now lol

Back
Top Bottom