Cream classics?

Soldato
KPeh said:
yep :eek: ?

Edit: http://www.musicroom.com/se/ID_No/0155614/details.html <-- I picked it up from their shop on Denmark Street. Shame they closed Argents though.

The tabs seem accurate, written by a friend of his I believe. But none too easy!
Hes so good.. But not many people seem to know him. Got this tab book when I went to see him a couple of weeks ago, one of the greatest players on the planet. Have you seen him do Lewis and Clark? It's a new one from Mystery which is yet to be released i think. He told us the story behind it when I went to see him and it was like :eek: I'm on the boat..

editednaffangabs4uc.jpg

I know you're probally not interessted.. But It's Naffa, my girlfriend and Tommy Emmanuel. Oh yeah :cool:

And yeah.. Cream rule. Wish I could have gone to have seen them so bad :(. My aunt did, and when I found out she could have got me a ticket I felt so upset... Ah well.. Life goes on eh...

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I bet Smiley Man is wondering whats going on in this thread.

Cream were a blues supergroup in the late 60's fronted by Eric Clapton, so asking for Cream Classics was asking for trouble.

Last year there were posters up all around Stoke On Trent called Venom Classics and on closer inspection they were dance nights like Cream Classics. The only problem was that the promoters had used the rock band Venom's logo. My bassist went mad and contacted Venoms management who had them replace all posters that they could find.

Cream Classics, Venom Classics - you dancers are bound to rub up the rock community the wrong way if you can't find your own names.

Soldato
OP
dmpoole said:
I bet Smiley Man is wondering whats going on in this thread.

Cream were a blues supergroup in the late 60's fronted by Eric Clapton, so asking for Cream Classics was asking for trouble.

Last year there were posters up all around Stoke On Trent called Venom Classics and on closer inspection they were dance nights like Cream Classics. The only problem was that the promoters had used the rock band Venom's logo. My bassist went mad and contacted Venoms management who had them replace all posters that they could find.

Cream Classics, Venom Classics - you dancers are bound to rub up the rock community the wrong way if you can't find your own names.

i imagined it was veering off in some sort of direction like that, cream is a club in ibiza iirc, and theres a fair few "cream" albums ;)

1121537.jpg

those sort of classics :)

come on guys some proper suggestions :o

Soldato
One more time - daft punk
Time to burn - storm
King of rock- dial 'm' for Moguai
Sing it back - moloko
Hey boy hey girl - chemical brothers
It's my turn - angelic
Bad habit - ATFC/onephatdeeva
Right here right now - fatboy slim

Soldato
Smiley Man said:
i imagined it was veering off in some sort of direction like that, cream is a club in ibiza iirc, and theres a fair few "cream" albums ;)

1121537.jpg

those sort of classics :)

come on guys some proper suggestions :o

Cream isnt a night club, its just a Music Label / Event.

Cream used to be @ Nation in Liverpool every weekend, and
is in Ibiza @ Amnesia every Thursday. There is still a Bar called
Baby Cream in Liverpool @ the Docks, which is quite upmarket and
funky, not how Cream should be IMO.

That is the image i took into the Tattoo shop to be copied and
here is the result

tattoo1.jpg

Andy

Man of Honour
I've not visited yet, though I'm sure it'll be on the cards sooner or later.

I'm not fancying it tbh, even though I loved Cream nights in 'pool and spent £85 on a ticket to go to Cream@pierhead on the eve of the millenium.

As you say, it isn't what Cream is supposed to be. They've aimed it at the cognoscenti and as such I imagine will believe themselves rather superior and will be rather condescending.

It'd fit better in manchester.

Soldato
Agree with what you say, althou the new Cream ibiza Cd is
the best ive heard in ages, just seen Eddie Halliwell at its
launch in Amnesia - WOW what a night just hate spening
£6 or £7 ona bottle of water :'(

Andy

Soldato
OP
Gilly said:
FFS will you lot stop crapping on this thread talking and posting about a rubbish band? You know thats not the subject matter.

about time someone said it :p

c'mon guys, a list of quality trance/ibiza, whatever you'd define cream as :D

Soldato
Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation
Delerium Feat. Sarah McLachlan - Silence
Planet Perfecto - Bullet In The Gun
DuMonde - Tommorow
Wild Child - Renegade Master
Josh Wink - Higher State of Consciousness
Josh Wink & Lil' Louis - How's Your Evening So Far
Three Drives - Greece 2000
System F - Out Of The Blue