Creative Outlier Air v3

Soldato
I pre-ordered the latest version of these from Creative last month at a reduced price of £54.99 and received them yesterday. I had the Outlier Air v2 which cost me about £69 and the left earbud became faulty. No such issues with these. Awesome sound, deep and punchy bass, ANR, ambient mode, wireless charging, 40 hours battery in the case and 10 hours for the buds on a single charge, two downloadable apps to customise everything, and some kind of surround sound that can be enabled called 'Super X-Fi'. Surprisingly there's still no youtube reviews on these, only the v1 and v2. The only video is the promo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DawB9yFFLhE

The v2 had graphene drivers and these have bio-cellulose, though I'm hard pushed to notice any difference in the sound. The sound is very warm, quite rolled off highs, excellent clarity to the mids, very good stereo imaging and decent soundstage which is perhaps more intimate than wide. They remind me of my Sennheiser 580HD headphones. The overall sound is excellent and the bass is powerful which is what I wanted. My Mpow M30 are great but don't thump like these. Recommended if anyone's interested.

20210905-021224.jpg

20210904-183609.jpg

20210904-192155.jpg

Back
Top Bottom