Crisps you would like to see come back...

Associate
I would have said Brannigans beef & mustard, but I happened to find a multipack in Poundland a few weeks ago. They tasted like I remember them, though it had been over 10 years since my last go. Not in the paper-coated packets any more, though

I found some multipacks of these in Farm Foods the other week while doing our freezer shopping. Needless to say I picked them up and wow they were sooooo good!

I'd love to to see the crinkle cut ones you used to get in pubs years ago I can't remember who made them but they made a flavour called Canadian Ham... man I'm drooling at the thought of them!

Stoner81.

Associate
The original BBQ Walkers. I think they are BBQ Rib now? They have nothing on those delicious originals.

Also anyone remember the Monster Munch that made your Tongue go blue?

Oh those sweet E numbers.

Suspended
OP
They might still sell them, but I haven't seen them for years: Marmite Walkers

I would have said Brannigans beef & mustard, but I happened to find a multipack in Poundland a few weeks ago. They tasted like I remember them, though it had been over 10 years since my last go. Not in the paper-coated packets any more, though

Yes I love the Beef and Mustard ones, my local poundland sells them with Ham ones too, which are not as nice as they used to be, the Beef n Mustard ones though... mmmmm, I prefered them in their paper packets.

quarter backs!

They still sell these everywhere, most corners shops have them round here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom