Critical Incident *breaking news* - Another stabbing!

Soldato
Just wanted to add, he has very poor form with that Ken*, based on the short video.

Edit: he has his thumb over the tsuba. Just ugh.

*the better name

Last edited:
Caporegime

Rishi Sunak has claimed rising knife crime in London will “shine a spotlight on the reality of Labour in power” at this week’s local elections.

The prime minister said that under Sadiq Khan, London was the only place in the UK not to meet its police recruitment targets.

A new report has found violent crime increased after the closure of 70% of the capital’s police stations under Tory-led austerity policies.

New research by the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS), external shows that the closure of 70% of London’s police stations due to austerity policies since 2010 led to an 11% increase in murders and assaults in nearby neighbourhoods.

Station closures lowered “police deterrence” and increased levels of violence, the report said.

It added: “The impact is driven not only by reduced police visibility around closed stations but, more importantly, by longer response times."

Cause and effect.

Last edited:
Caporegime
If i lived in London i would buy a stab proof vest. They might go for your face / neck but most likely they will go for your torso somewhere.

There are virtually never stabbings where i live, they just jump you in a little gang of chavs and beat you up and run off.

I just wouldn't live there. If I did I couldn't afford a nice area.
No way would I want to wear a Bullet proof vest in summer. Sweaty!

Last edited:
Soldato
Whenever I think of stabbings I think of knives but this dude is just walking around with a sword...... And they're just watching.
What do you want them to do? Just wander up to the nice man and ask him if he can please hand over the sword and we'll say no more about it. Unless the police are armed they're, quite rightly, going to be standing well clear of him.

Soldato
What do you want them to do? Just wander up to the nice man and ask him if he can please hand over the sword and we'll say no more about it. Unless the police are armed they're, quite rightly, going to be standing well clear of him.

I was just making an observation because it's quite surreal. I wouldn't be in a rush to approach someone with a sword either.

Soldato
I see the usual clowns who don't understand the word terror are out in force!
c56.jpg

Back
Top Bottom