Critique my Kitchen Designs!

Big thumbs up for the Erbauer from me.

Comes with loads of accessories and a sturdy case to keep them in so I don't do my usual and lose a vital adapter or something. Made short work of the worktop joints, only started to struggle towards the end of the day but that was because the cheap cutter I'd bought was getting blunt. Now I know why many places sell the cutting bits in a 3 pack, as they don't last long. Router was perfect though, easy to set up and use and the soft start means it doesn't jump out of your hands when you fire it up.

Wow just read this whole thread hoping to see the finished design to see that it was posted in 2018 and just been revived with no updated pics :(
@Marvt74 Any updated pics to make this thread revival worth it :p

Haha i hate it when that happens!

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/old-gatehouse-build-log.18810135/#post-31721359

I stopped in here, but all the pics went into the general house purchase thread. Something else for you to waste 20 minutes reading :p

Cheers fella,

It currently has a very badly rendered front porch that my wife is very much not happy with (i won't be attempting rendering again), and we're about to change the fake grass but mostly it's the same as that thread now.

Here's hoping to limit a bit of spending for the next few years and can get some savings build up again!

Back
Top Bottom