Critisise your team...

Soldato
OP
Can everyone list the team they support rarther than just starting to list the faults.

& Vandle, its a critisise thread. Not suck up to Alan Shearer thread. Or making excuses thread. ;)

Soldato
BoomAM said:
Can everyone list the team they support rarther than just starting to list the faults.

& Vandle, its a critisise thread. Not suck up to Alan Shearer thread. Or making excuses thread. ;)

Sorry lad , must be the Souness influence on me.

Thats the price on the ticket.

Soldato
BaZ87 said:
I don't think Lampard is actually fat, although he does look a bit "big boned". I think it was just Liverpool fans having bit of fun. He surely wouldn't be able to play all these games if he was over weight.

I think you'll find he was called Fat Frank from his time at West Ham, when he was famous for eating any old rubbish.

Soldato
Manchester United

Critisise your teams captain.
Gary Neville:
Trying to hard to be Roy Keane instead of his own man.

Critisise your teams most valuable player.
Wayne Rooney:
A Big game player that doesnt preform in smaller games.

Critisise your manager.
Alex Ferguson:
Doesnt use everything he has to work with for a win.

Critisise the teams directors
Glazers:
Howdy! we could be the unstable bomb in the pipeworks!

Critisise your team as a whole.
Not a strong enough Midfeild and silly mistakes made in every department. No Dedication to some games or Killer Instinct.

Last edited:
Associate
Rangers

Criticise your teams captain.
Barry Ferguson :
Quiet season, he's underpeformed, captain wise he just hasn't influenced the players enough, particularly domestically. Must do better.

Criticise your teams most valuable player.
Dado Prso :
Has been quiet since coming back from injury, although he's not quite match fit yet.

Criticise your manager.
Alex McLeish :
Tactically he's made some fantastic decisions this season, but also some crucial blunders, ones that have cost us retaining the Championship

Criticise the teams directors
David Murray :
As much as he's done for the team this season, he has let McLeish and the Rangers fan's down. Argueably he was in a difficult position as to how it may affect the team but I think a bit more respect wouldn't have gone a miss.

Criticise your team as a whole.
Defensively and Midfield we have been a disaster this season. Some unbelievably dire performances. Need the two to link up better and tighten at the back. Midfield needs to close in up front and give more service. Overall we need to tighten up at the back, and finish teams off. All too often I've seen Rangers miss chance after chance and only scrape a disappointing draw.

One of my own to add,

Criticise the Fans
Shocking. When the teams needed us at its most, huge sections of the crowd have basically given them the fingers. While I understand the frustrations of the fans, it helps no one getting on players backs week in week out. Ibrox must be a fortress again and daunting for away teams to come and play us. I have been disappointed this season.

Our season can only be summed up by, Must do better.

Don
JohnnyG said:
The fat bit was a joke, he's not fat & it would hardly be a criticism if he was:)
Good i thourght you were going to say somthing about me being arguementitive (proberly spelt wrong) for disagreeing with you. Im sure BoomAM would have said i was if i disagreed with him

Don
Steven Gerrard:
Still can't trust the bloke after the Chelsea saga.

Steven Gerrard:
As above.

Critisise your manager.
Rafa Benietez:
Worrying subs at times, very cold and calculated. Lacks remores, carries on playing Morientes

Critisise the teams transfer guru.
Rick Parry:
Doesn't put enough money in, we need more money for the world class players.

Need 2 quality strikers, as we can't score for toffeeeeeee.

Soldato
Man utd

Criticise your teams captain - GARY NEVILLE

One of the best right backs to have played in the Premiership. No longer able to actually tackle and win the ball, stays on his feet too much. Not Captain material in my eyes, he can talk the talk and say all the right things but cannot walk the walk. Loyal but highly annoying with his Dot Cotton voice.

Criticise your teams most valuable player - WAYNE ROONEY

I think he takes too much on at times during the game, his spirit and fight on the pitch has carried us this season, we would be mid table without him in the first team without a doubt. But if he continues to push himself like this he will seriously injure himself. Score a few more goals would be my only proper criticism.

Criticise your manager - SIR ALEX FERGUSON

I could literally go on for days but I won't, despite his achievements I don't think he is capable of managing the team anymore, Queiroz takes control over a lot of things, and letting things run this way, Ferguson has alienated himself from the players. Tactically he is getting worse, so much that I expect to see players out of position every weekend. It's really a sorry sight. Cantona knew when to retire, even Schmeichel knew when he wasn't capable of his high standards. Ferguson should have followed their example. He continues to tarnish his own name, reputation and history, and slowly pulls Utd away from the heights we should be at. When will he realise its his time to move on? :(

Criticise the staff - SIR ALEX FERGUSON AND HIS CRONY SCOUTS, DIRECTORS AND OTHER STAFF

When was the last time one of our scouts found a real gem of a player before anyone else and brought him to Old Trafford before any other rival team knew? I'm struggling too. Chief Scout is Ferguson's brother of all people, so no matter how much of a crap job he does, his future remains safe. It doesn't exactly instil confidence into our scouting abilities. Ferguson has squandered millions upon millions in the last five years on crap players. I can maybe forgive this if he would see the error of his judgement and try and remedy it as soon as possible. But he does not. Quite obviously in his head he does not buy bad players or make poor decisions in the transfer market, he'll give them chance after chance, play them game after game, keep them for a few years sitting on the bench while the club pours money into their bank accounts. This I cannot forgive.

We never make money selling players, we pay too much buying players. Before the arrival of Abramovich, we were one of the few teams in Europe that could pay the full amount for a player in one large sum of money. But annoyingly we accept money in dribs and drabs from teams we have sold a player to. Look how long it took us to get the money for Stam, nearly 4 years in total. I was a United shareholder (still have the shares but they are void :(, and the letters from Glazers company trying to buy them), but being a shareholder I got sent details of the accounts and money going in and out off the club. I was shocked to see Lazio had only paid him off last year. By which time, the small amounts of money were of no real value, compared to the whole amount back when he was sold that could have been used to purchase a replacement.

Criticise your team as a whole

A lot of players seem to choose when they have a good game and a bad game, there is no 'in between'. And it often makes players around them look bad when they are not. Enough of the long ball please from defence, I know you guys are just avoiding passing the ball to our midfield, but at least we have a chance of doing something with the ball instead of constantly losing it. Silvestre being the main culprit, I've yet to see one of his long ball passes actually land beside a red shirt. Really. Our defence can be lazy at times, but all faith will be properly restored once Heinze is back in business!

Our midfield is an absolute disgrace. And opposition teams and managers must really laugh at it before facing us. Buy in some quality midfielders this summer or else we'll repeat this season, celebrating a mickey mouse trophy that some of the players during the celebrations seemed to be laughing and poking fun at.

We have no natural born leaders in our first team, should Alan Smith successfully recover from his injuries, he should be handed the Captains arm band as soon as he's fit. :) Rooney you would be a candidate as well but Smith just edges you.

We have too many wannabe footballers in our first team never mind our entire squad! O'Shea, Silvestre, Fletcher, Richardson and Fortune. On an exceptional day you may rise to the occasion, but you cannot, I repeat cannot be relied upon to keep up any form of consistency or sheer determination and fortitude to help push the team in the direction we should be heading.

We also have a few old guys now like Giggs who hit his peak more than a decade ago, you've been a loyal player but it just seems to me, Ferguson only wants you to break records nowadays and that's the only reason you play the odd game. Van Der Sar you are also getting on a bit, maybe 2 more seasons in you, why didn't Ferguson quit fooling around and buy you before Fulham did? Gary Neville, Scholes and Solskjaer are not getting any younger either, and unfortunately no longer good enough to push the team forward. (Forgive me Solskjaer!)

There is a real lack of strength in the squad as well. And kids like Rossi, Bardsley and Pique should be breaking into the first team and biting the ankles of the first team players should they hit upon bad form or injury. But they are not, through no fault of their own.

Last edited:
Associate
Hereford United

Tamika Mkandawire:

Sometimes not vocal enough with the team. Reguarly comes forward for corners and lacks pace to get back.

Adam Stansfield:

Has trouble hitting form when coming back from summer period/injury (but when he does, boy is he on form!)

Critisise your manager.

Graham Turner:

Undeniably good manager, but has had 9 attempts to push for promotion (sure we have come close) and maybe it his time to step back. He had an oppotunity to put our first team coach as manager, who had done wonders for the club, but he left the club after not being offered promotion to manager. Takes his time bringing in new players, too much time.. but when he does he don't have pick some gooduns. Over the last few years has only offered players great one year contracts.

Critisise the teams directors.

Graham Turner & Co:

Not sure what to put on this one. GT saved us and got us out of administration. Only downpoint is there is a lot of shares missing as they once done a scheme where you get a share for going to the game. Now no-one has a clue where a lot of the club even is! (This is not GT's fault though, it was many moons ago)

The majority of the time we are a smooth passing team, like to play it on the deck a lot, yet some matches can be so frustrating to watch due to the fact players get it into their heads that the best way is up. Tend to sit back on early and one goal leads. Not physical enough when playing stronger teams.

Back
Top Bottom