• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crossfire or not to Crossfire (that is the question)

Associate
Hi everybody

So I had Crossfire HD5850's under Water, but my ASUS HD5850 wouldn't flash so I sold it ( cant be dealing with overclocking programs and profiles)

So I have one Gigabyte HD5850 @ 1000Mhz Core and Mem @ 1200Mhz, I also have a spare EK FC HD5850 waterblock, so the obvious thing to do would be to find a reference HD5850 (thats not ASUS) and go Crossfire again right?...

Well I'm aware that Cayman is around the Corner and would appreciate some advice on whether to wait for cayman and sell my HD5850 or just to go Crossfire HD5850's?

I'm leaning more towards the 5850's atm just because waterblocks are pretty hard to sell it seems and I dnt like to waste £140 worth of waterblocks.

Your thoughts and opinions are welcome :)

Permabanned
stick with crossfire of what you have,no need for caymans,although do you really need crossfire power,atleast you sold that 5850 so i guess you might aswell buy another one hopefully this time it will work out for you

Back
Top Bottom