**CRYORIG NOW AVAILABLE**

Soldato
Soldato
Cryorig have the origami thing you can download from their website, print and make to check clearance, so anyone in doubt just download that.

Associate
I won't be getting one of these but it's real nice to see OCUK finally getting these in. Look damn sweet coolers!

Associate
I've not long purchased the H7 cooler and got around to installing it yesterday, amazing cooler for the money and probably the easiest cooler I've installed to date - the hardest thing was actually connecting the CPU fan to the motherboard header due to limited space.

On my 6600K which is 4.5Ghz @ 1.25v - idle temps are on average 25c and full load temps after about 40 minutes of running a Realbench last night peaked at around 67c on average.

Highly recommended if you're after a a budget air cooler and also one for the ITX platform too, it goes just nicely with my Phanteks Evolv ITX.

Liam.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Love their coolers shame I got the cooler master seidon v3 just hope it supports am4

Hi,

I believe most manufacturers will refresh the stock with an AM4 bracket included. You will see more manufacturers announcing how to claim a bracket on stock already in the market over the next couple of weeks.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
A little update from Cryorig regarding AM4 brackets. They will be sending out free AM4 brackets for anyone buying one of the following:

R1 Universal/Ultimate, C1, H5 Universal/Ultimate, H7, H7 Quad Lumi, M9a, C7, A40, A40 Ultimate and A80

You will have to provide them with Proof of purchase of your Ryzen CPU. All you have to do is send you details to [email protected] once you require the bracket and they will send it out directly.

Back
Top Bottom