Cube Aim Pro 2019 / 2020 / Trek Marlin 5 Best for £400 ?

Soldato
Yeah, its true, even the second hand market has over-inflated prices, had my eye on a Scott Aspect 740 2018, seems to be a good spec, seller wants £450 for it though and i'd have to drive 45 mins to get it, plenty of issues there, including the obvious 'essential journey' style stuff...! I did find a Whyte 603 (2020) not this site, but this gives a good spec;
https://www.wheelbase.co.uk/product/mountain-bikes/hardtail-mountain-bikes/whyte-603-2020/

Wondering whether to just bite the bullet and get that, or risk the Scott.... hmmm

Longer you spend pondering, the less likely chance of actually getting something. If you like it and can afford to spend the money, go for it. Doesn't really matter about the bike spec at this price range in all honesty. Sure you could spend ages looking for the perfect spec, but chances are others have already done that 2 months ago :)

Soldato
OP
I've gone with the Cube Aim Race 2020 (black/green) spent a bit more than I should have, but then nothing else around at that price I aimed for anymore... It seems it'll be a good bike to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom