Cuisine Royale

Soldato
Cant believe there is no thread on this yet :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXQIGwElrKI

Kitchenware is your armour. Shopping bags are your backpacks. Fridges are loot boxes. And it's free on steam until June 25,Once you redeem it its yours.

Its a freepubg basically but with a twist of humour,highly suggest trying it out guys,i cant believe for a game that was thrown together very quickly as a joke has taken off with lots of players,But it also runs and looks way better than pubg :D

Sorry about the text copy does this for some reason reason when i copy and paste the above description,I've had some fun in this game so far. :)

Soldato
Just installed this after watching a video about it from Jackfrags.

Now, i'm not a major fan of Battle Royale, in fact, i dislike Fortnite and PUBG after trying them, but this seems decent and rather casual.

I just came 2nd in my first game.

Soldato
It was developed as a joke but instead it took off.

It's made by the same company currently developing Enlisted, which is a game i'm keeping an eye on.

Oh, that's actually awesome. Just shows how stupid kids are these days with games going through a fad...

Wait, was I like that over a decade ago???? Am I old????

Associate
OK so I reinstalled and nipped on for a solo game and won. There were apparently around 12 other players in the game, I killed the last two. I'm not convinced they weren't bots.

They have changed it a bit, you have powers now.

Back
Top Bottom