Curved Monitor Upgrade (Gaming, Macbook Pro) LG34UC98

Associate
Hi guys

I have a LG34UC98 and was considering getting a second. I use my macbook pro, thunderbolt I believe and my gaming desktop. I am going to upgrade to 1 or 2 1080tis (hopefully wont overpower my AX860).

Is it worth getting a different monitor or will it look to strange if I don't grab the identical one again? The LG is a beaut and everyone always comments on it!

Soldato
It depends on your preference. For me, I couldn't have two different monitors side by side... but I've seen people do quite the opposite, with multiple monitors all over their desks, wall mounted, above and below each other... I'd go nuts with that myself ha!

Using a different one would look strange to me, but would it to you? I'd say you'd certainly get a much cleaner looking workspace, and as you say, it's a good monitor. What else would you consider if not the UC98?

Associate
OP
It depends on your preference. For me, I couldn't have two different monitors side by side... but I've seen people do quite the opposite, with multiple monitors all over their desks, wall mounted, above and below each other... I'd go nuts with that myself ha!

Using a different one would look strange to me, but would it to you? I'd say you'd certainly get a much cleaner looking workspace, and as you say, it's a good monitor. What else would you consider if not the UC98?

Hey man thanks

I can get the UC98 brand new for £400 special offer which is a god damn steal! It is an EXCELLENT monitor and at that price I think I just want one mode person to nudge me lol

I was thinking of the new freesync2 LG monitor.

I’ve seen someone from reddit line up a dual stand real nice https://photos.app.goo.gl/kkX77c1ycL8obEeY7

What’d ya think

Back
Top Bottom