Custom desktop tables

Soldato
Hello

Any recommendation for a place that does custom sizes? looking for 180cm L and 60cm W around 2.5cm D

Would prefer MDF due to the price of hardwood would be quite expensive.

Regards

Associate
My brother-in-law bought the IKEA Karlby kitchen worktop for his desk and its a very nice surface. 186x64 for £150. With a desk that big it will be worth adding a leg to the middle of the desk to minimise any sagging that might develope over time.

Soldato
OP
My brother-in-law bought the IKEA Karlby kitchen worktop for his desk and its a very nice surface. 186x64 for £150. With a desk that big it will be worth adding a leg to the middle of the desk to minimise any sagging that might develope over time.

I have the Flexispot standing desk E8 this can support desk size lengths up to 200cm with a max lift weight of 125kg I was hoping that I wouldn't need to support this. I have found a guy who cuts pine wood to size for £260 for my size and the top weight is 15kg

Associate
I have the Flexispot standing desk E8 this can support desk size lengths up to 200cm with a max lift weight of 125kg I was hoping that I wouldn't need to support this. I have found a guy who cuts pine wood to size for £260 for my size and the top weight is 15kg

Ahh I didnt realise it was a full frame. If it can expand out to handle a surface that big then you won't have to worry about an extra leg. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom