Custom WC loop builders in UK?

Associate
Hi everyone,

So I've been entertaining the thought of going back to a custom water cooling loop for my system, and was wondering if there were any system builders that primarily specialize in putting the loop together.

The reason I asked is I'm not looking to have an entire PC built. I just want the water cooling setup with my current system, I'd buy all the parts etc etc. I just need someone to put it all together.

Normally this is something that I would do myself. However due to disability that is no longer an option. So I was wondering if there are any places which actually provide this kind of service?

Soldato
A bit obvious since it's ocuk forum
But have you asked them?
Your best best though is probably a local independent pc shop

You could also very likely find an enthusiast in these forums
Who would do it for you
Since plenty London members in here
I helped someone get their hardline tubing done in here
Though you would have to rely on the person knowing what they are doing
You wouldn't have any comeback as they would probably do it free
Just to help you out

There's always people on Facebook offering this service
But again you need to know if they are a business
And you have any comeback if something goes wrong

Soldato
Yeah I would do it for you as well, But I'm in Manchester. You would have to leave it with someone, even if you dropped it off. Sometimes things don't go to plan so parts need ordering as you go along. Bit of a pain when you think you have everything

Associate
OP
Yeah the logistics seem to be definitely the biggest problem. Something to definitely take into account. At this point it might just be worth waiting until I do a completely new build and just get it, Water cooled from the start.

Associate
OP
Hey dude,

Where in London are you based?

N1 area matey, however wc project is currently on hold I just grabbed a new GPU xD

however I'm still looking at the possibility of it, I would still have to plan out which case and components I'd need to buy get it all priced up.

Last edited:
Soldato
N1 area matey, however what coding project is currently on hold I just grabbed a new GPU xD

however I'm still looking at the possibility of it, I would still have to plan out which case and components I'd need to buy get it all priced up.
Let me know if you'd like a hand in the future happy to help :) Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom