Customer Communication

Associate
Afternoon all,

So I am currently writing an app, simply put to deal with quotes.

A 'customer' would log into the app, and either put their 'work' out on the marketplace for people to discover and quote, or select preferred 'trader' to contact.

Now I have my system working by email - Different work streams from the 'user' and 'partner' just use a unique reference in the subject header of the email.

I would like to expand this out to other communication means - say text/whatsapp, but not sure how to split up the different work streams.

I think WhatsApp should be straight forward(conversation subject can change between the two same users), but not sure if text would be an option for those that dont have it.

Basically looking for a means to expand the methods of communication between either parties. My 'system' will essentially sit between.

Any ideas to have multiple different conversation streams essentially between two users via text - my best thought is to text a hyperlink to a potential work stream, and collect the response through there. That way I can then work on having multiple work streams, but only one communication via text etc, when there is an update requiring a response.

Associate
OP
It won't be a 'live chat' system. I'm trying to think the best way to communicate and expand to other users.

I'm thinking a text with a hyperlink to the 'actual' quote and conversation would keep it in the system.

Back
Top Bottom