CV Template

Soldato
I'm in the position after 11 years at the same company where I would like to update my CV. In the 11 years of employment I have never looked at or considered another job posting but I feel now I should be more open to other opportunities.

Given that my last CV was put together when I graduated from uni I'm very out of touch with effective CV formats. I'm not in a creative industry but I have lots of experience and lots of different positions within the company I work from now that I would like to list out.

Which CV formats are effective for someone with lots of roles to list?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

That’s almost what mine is! Forget the photo though... you’re open to judgement before meeting them.

Caporegime
yeah a photo is a more of a continental Europe thing

I think most UK HR peeps, in an ideal world, would much rather race, age, gender etc.. were blinded prior to interview stage. Obviously some of it can be inferred or is obvious anyway but something like a photo is an unnecessary thing that only further highlights the stuff they actively want to avoid taking into account. You'd be wasting their time in a lot of cases as they might well then have to actively edit your CV to remove it before sending to the hiring manager... or if they're feeling lazy just reject you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom