• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cyberpunk 2077 Is Being Developed To Take Advantage Of “Future, More Powerful Hardware”

Caporegime
According to CD Projekt President, Cyberpunk 2077 is technologically quite advanced and it’s being developed in a way that it can take advantage of future, more powerful hardware. He also confirmed that character creation and multiple classes will be in, and that the team is focusing on developing a story-driven RPG in the vein of The Witcher 3, and that multiplayer may be considered, as they want to add online features to their titles.
https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-more-powerful-hardware/

This game is taking forever to launch but will it be a modern Crysis? Time will tell but I remember running Crysis on a GT8500 and upgraded to a GTS 8800 to attempt to run it in full glory but failed :D

Isn't Kingdom Come Deliverance supposed to be the modern Crysis? I don't have it, but, supposedly the highest settings reduces the 1080ti to a crawl. And just like Crysis you can edit the config to unlock even higher settings.

Hope CD Projekt Red can keep their run going and that CyberPunk2077 is another success.

Good news. I have wanted a game to come out that does what Crysis did all those year ago. I also played it on a heavily overclocked GTS 8800 at the time at 20ish fps on the highest settings (no aa) just for the visuals. Loved it.

Now Cyberpunk 2077 is probably my most anticipated game and if they do a good job I will likely play it multiple times. One play through at 60fps and one making full use of my G-Sync monitor trying to max it out :p

Right now I am thinking of grabbing a reference 2070/80 on release and then upgrading to either a new Titan or waiting and going for a watercooled 2080Ti. Trouble with Titan is I do not want to build a full water cooled system until I upgrade my whole system in a year or two when 7nm CPUs come out and the new predator watercooler are too expensive for what it is to justify their price to buy it and cool the Titan card.

Will it look great, then be gimped up on release after many people buying then a second release getting people to buy it again with the 'super duper edition' ?

Back
Top Bottom