• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cyberpunk 2077 Is Being Developed To Take Advantage Of “Future, More Powerful Hardware”

Ah Crysis, the ***** game that was more of **** measuring benchmark than anything else. As for Cyberpunk, i'll wait for the GOTY edition with expansion packs and most of the bugs are ironed out. By that time it'll be 2027. :p

Probably still 2+ years away though.
Maybe. I am guessing late 2019 personally. But I read somewhere it could be sooner.

Either way I need something better than the 1080 I had to play FFXV at 4K and I ain’t paying silly money for old pascal tech. If I am going to do that, it might as well be something new and shiny :)

crysis 1 was not bad looking but boring as ****

there are still great games out there that are still stunning now. if you have the hardware go play call of the wild maxxed out at 4k.you need good hardware for that and its stunning.im looking forward to this title but i feel its a little late.

i say that as you had the new blade runner film, altered carbon. so in two years time you know what i mean.probably something else out to make this not look so great. all we really seen is some rendered stuff. no gameplay and i seen many games done like this which look ace in dev mode far better than whats actually released.

Back
Top Bottom