Dali E9F SUB

Associate
Hey all just after some help i got a Dali e9f Sub today from RS to partner my Dali Kubic One now trying to get sound from it and i don't seem to be getting any at all i have connected the sub to the LFE and then to the Sub out on the Kubic one the light turns Blue but nothing seems to be coming from it at all i have power mode set to auto and phase set to 0 which i was told to do when setting it up any ideas be great thanks

Associate
lfe to subout on soundbar
power to on (auto is basically standby mode)
volume to halfway
crossover to max

what are you testing it with?

This has some sub action going on,
ADELE - Set Fire To The Rain (Thomas Gold Remix) [Official], search on youtube

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Its all sorted now thank you gents got it working lol lude would you recommend crossover to max when i bought it i was told best to have it at just below 80 and volume not very high

Associate
OP
Hey all after little help please currently got a Dali e9f sub to match the Dali kubic one how would one set it up with volume and Crossover our room is not very big so not sure if that will make a difference in setting up

Soldato
Hey all after little help please currently got a Dali e9f sub to match the Dali kubic one how would one set it up with volume and Crossover our room is not very big so not sure if that will make a difference in setting up

Youre just gonna need to put on something quite bassy (Transformers movies are good for this I thought) and then just tweak to suit your room.

Soldato
You'll want to set the crossover on the subwoofer to about 50/60hz, where the Dali soundbar drops off. Then play music and adjust the volume on the subwoofer so you can barely tell the subwoofer is on.

It's supposed to blend and integrated with your system. If you can hear the subwoofer is on and obvious over the soundbar, you have it too loud, or the crossover is too high.

Back
Top Bottom